Cowpea : 160gms
Apple : 1no (Small Dice)
Cucumber (Seedless) : ½no (peel and chopped)
Apple Tomato (Seedless) : 1no (Chopped)
Big-Onion : 1no (Chopped)
Fresh lemon juice : 2 teaspoons
Salt : to taste
How to make the sprouts
1. Wash and soak the cowpea overnight. Drain all water and again wash them properly.
2. Once we have drained all water take a damp and clean cotton cloth. Now put all soaked cowpea init and make a knot to close it to keep in the bowl.
3. Keep sprinkling some water over them to keep them wet and continue to do same way another 2 to 3 days, after that we can see cowpea have sprouted so well.
1. Add sprouts, apple, cucumber, tomato, onion in one bowl.
2. Add lemon juice.
3. Season with salt, mix well and serve.
Mr Sivansakthi Perumal