- Transparency in dealing.
- Experience and professionalism
- Time tested systems and processes
- Guaranteed quality services and care with passion and compassion
- Trained staff
- An active life as part of a group of like-minded people
- Option to invest in free hold or lease hold dwelling, which are affordable
- Part of Township Project or stand alone mode retirement communities
- Maintenance and catering charges and medical expenses in terms of basic medical facilities
- Availability and access to Assisted, Memory and Palliative Care
- Easy disposal of property be it freehold or leasehold by the Service Provider
- Technology that the residents are used to or able to adopt
- Design of the entire community to be senior citizens friendly including those who are physically challenged.
- Option between villas and apartments
- Options for different size of dwellings – 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 & 3 BHKs
- Wellness and well being to be addressed by the Service Provider. This would also include psychological counseling, financial advisory etc
- Activities including entertainment, religious or spiritual discourses, picnics, lectures on subjects of interest, cultural programmes, in-house movies etc.
- Availability of services such as house keeping, catering, security, gardeners, plumber, electrician, carpenter, Manager, Nurses, Care Givers, Ambulance
- Arrangements for transport and Concierge services
- Payment of taxes, bills, filing of IT Returns
- Medicine supply
- Availability of 24-hour Nurses and Care Givers
- Availability of Care Givers for providing Home Care or escort to hospitals
- Availability of in-house or on call Doctor
- Emergency evacuation to hospitals and availability of Ambulance with trained Para-medics
CovaiCare with over a decade of experience provides all of these except Memory Care, which will be available in-house by 2018 in Coimbatore and Bangalore.
Very soon in Kerala and Goa
Old blog – Date: 22 July 2016